The contact belt grinding and polishing machine of the 72780 series is a universally applicable belt grinding and polishing machine in heavy-duty design with motor power per spindle from 3.0 to 7.5 kW and is therefore ideal for industrial applications with high stock removal rates.
Due to its double-sided design with optional combination of belt grinding and polishing, only belt grinding or only polishing, the 72780 series is a universally applicable machine. Thanks to its stable, low-vibration design, it guarantees a long service life and precise work without chatter marks.
Only with aluminium protection hood and pindle equipment for aluminium processing!
- Double side version
- Stand version with 2 stand heights
630 mm for seated activity
900 mm for standing activity
- Three-stage V-belt drive for optional three spindle speeds at engine speed 1,500 1/min
The speed which can be adjusted separately for each side via a three-stage V-belt drive offers a high degree of flexibility and a wide range of applications.
- Optional frequency converter for speeds 900 – 2,800 1/min.
Other speeds on request
- For each side separate drive motor
- Series motor-protective circuit-breakers
- Main circuit breaker with undervoltage release
- Space-saving design
- Special equipment for aluminium and magnesium grinding
For the grinding of aluminium, we optionally offer you additional equipment that meets the requirements of BGR 109 – the former ZH 1/32 (guideline for the prevention of dust fires and dust explosions during grinding, brushing and polishing). This machine is available in a special version for grinding magnesium. It complies with BGR 204.
- Comprehensive range of accessories
The accessories on offer also offer you the possibility of quick conversion to other applications.
- CE Conformity
Legal conformity is a matter of course for us and has just as high a priority as the long-term, targeted and high manufacturing quality of our products.
|Tape size||Max. 100 x 3.500 mm or
Max. 100 x 4.000 mm
|Belt speed||Depending on the speed of the machine and the contact wheel-Ø|
|Max. contact wheel-Ø||450 mm|
|Max. polishing discs-Ø||500 mm|
|3,0 to 7,5 kW|
|Voltage||400 V, 50 Hz, Dr.|
|Possible spindle speed||700, 800, 900, 1.000, 1.120, 1.250, 1.400, 1.600, 1.800, 2.000, 2.240, 2.500, 2.800 1/min
Please select 3 speeds and specify when ordering!
|Motor speed||1.500 1/min|
|Mode||S1, IP 54|
|Color||Grey RAL 7040|
|3,0 kW / 1.500 1/min||direct||375 kg||410 kg|
|4,0 kW / 1.500 1/min||YΔ||395 kg||420 kg|
|5,5 kW / 1.500 1/min||YΔ||415 kg||440 kg|
|7,5 kW / 1.500 1/min||YΔ||445 kg||470 kg|
- Spindle equipment right for aluminium machining
- Spindle assembly left for aluminium machining
- Frequency inverter for infinitely variable speed control
- Brake unit for quick braking of the spindles
- Pneumatic belt tensioning arm
- For grinding belt width up to 150 mm or 200 mm
- For polishing wheels up to 200 mm width
- Special polishing machine for turbine blades