The contact belt grinding and polishing machine of the series 72713 provides enormous advantages for manufacturers of turbine and compressor blades. With an available motor output of 3,0 to 7,5 kW, it is ideally designed for continuous operation in heavy applications.
A special quick replacement device for the working contact wheel which can be used without tools, makes efficient grinding possible with various contact wheel geometries, which can be adapted ideally to the respective task.
- Various contact wheel geometries
Use of various geometries, which can be quickly replaced with a newly developed ‘Quick-Change’ system.
- Beaked belt deflection (especially for inside radii)
Especially developed belt deflection for the grinding of inside radii
- Large contact wheel diameter for large and flat blade surfaces
- Contact wheels with varying hardnesses
- Contact wheels mounted on one side
Makes it possible to work all the way up to the turbine blade root
- Typical IBS Polisys construction for heavy mult-shift operation
- Vibration-free working
The machine is designed with an extremely rigid overall construction, which ensures vibration-free working
- Various spindle speeds
Optimum cuttings speeds can be set by manually moving the belt drive.
|Belt dimensions||50 x 3.500 mm|
|Voltage||400 V, 50 Hz, Dr.|
|Possible spindle speed||700, 800, 900, 1.000, 1.120, 1.250, 1.400, 1.600, 1.800, 2.000, 2.240, 2.500, 2.800 1/min Please select 3 speeds and specify when ordering!|
|Motor output||3.0 kW to 7.5 kW (pole-changing)|
|Operating mode||S1, IP 54|
|Dimensions||see dimension sketch|
- Various contact wheel mountings
- Speed continuously variable from approx. 800 to 2.800 1/min
- Machine lamp
- Braking module for rapid slowing down of spindel and Emergency stop
- Available to belt width of 75 mm